Get the most from your shift with this comfortable, lightweight, water and slip resistant shoe, designed to get you home safe.
In 1984, Shoes For Crews revolutionized workplace safety by researching and designing the SFC Mighty Grip outsole. This incredibly slip-resistant formula helps you work safely, comfortably and in style. It's our ongoing dedication to the prevention of on-the-job accidents that makes us the global leader in slip-resistant footwear.
- Natural fit - A standard fit for most sizes of feet
- Coated Leather Upper - Coated natural material encasing the foot above the sole
- Zone traction - Combination of environment-specific SFC lug patterns for all-new performance outsoles
- Water resistant - Materials treated to repel liquids
- Clog-resistant - Wider spaced traction lugs that limit the amount of debris stuck in outsole
- Trip Guard - Tapered toe decreases trip hazard when moving between different floor types
- Puncture resistant - Puncture-resistant footbed
- Steel Toe - Steel toe protection up to 200 joules according to EN ISO 20345:2011
- Different traction patterns across the slip resistant outsole appropriate for the job, work surface and environment
- Certified according to EN ISO 20347:2012 - Slip resistant
- Conforms with EU Directives 89/686/EEC
We engin eer every shoe with the toughest materials including water-resistant leathers, ballistic knits and high-grade rubber.
Most designs include a supportive footboard, deep cushioned insoles, reinforced heels and extra arch support to not only comfort, but support every step.
Styles that feature Featherlight Technology are built with a lightweight flexible midsole or lightweight, durable high-grade rubber that makes our shoes seem light as air.
Every Shoes For Crews design is built with our exclusive micro-channel tread pattern and rubber compound to grip wet and greasy surfaces with unbelievable traction.